Seems like an odd question: Why even ask it? Isn’t the universal response just to get on in there and find a job doing exactly what you were doing?
But here’s the cool thing:
- Maybe, just maybe, you need to just ask yourself if that career direction is ok, or should be tweaked, or changed altogether?
- What about the approach you use at work? Is there something that would work better? Or even much, much better?
- Wouldn’t it be GREAT if there was something that you were doing not-so-well? This would be a real cool thing because that means there’s something you can do to fix it!
This week is really, really, REALLY worth checking out. Find me and I’ll tell you all about it.
Or, better yet, visit us on Thursday night, and use what you hear as a kick-off point to an AMAZING new start, not just on a new career, but on a new phase of your life!
Career Transition Workshop is about more than helping you be the most successful job seeker. It’s also about helping you be the best possible match for your work!
This is an AWESOME presentation!
Yes, you’ll get the best possible instruction on resumes, “Part 1”, that is.
And, yes, you’ll learn how to really do a GREAT 2-minute presentation.
But, as you do this, you’ll learn to, (and this sounds easy, but it’s not)
- Think about who you are,
- Talk about who you are, and
- Find the best possible work for who you are.
That’s it for this week. May the God of hope fill you with hope.