January 25, 2017 at 1:52 pm #3420
We are looking for a Bilingual Project Lead for our client in San Antonio, TX. Excellent benefit options and compensation. If you know of anyone that may be interested in this opportunity, please contact me directly. Referrals are always appreciated and we have a generous referral program. Please see the full job description below my signature.
Thank you in advance for your help.
The Project Lead guides technical teams in the areas of application development and infrastructure in one or more phases from project inception to delivery, working in conjunction with senior management and under varying levels of supervision. The Project Lead is responsible for project reporting including project plans, deliverables and schedules. The Project Lead will coordinate and facilitate the completion of a variety of internal and external projects that together lead to the successful deployment of software, hardware, database, or enterprise products and services. The Project Lead identifies procedures for implementation, coordinates project plans and works with ancillary groups as required per project.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and key systems users.
2. Contributes to the Schedule Management, Time Management, Scope Management, Change Control Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Issue Tracking, Estimating and Planning.
3. Assists users in prioritizing new development projects, enhancement projects for existing systems, and system maintenance requests.
4. Works closely with the users and technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are clear and well defined, and that the technical solutions meet the business requirements.
5. Assesses alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility.
6. Estimates staff resource needs for technical resources, user personnel, consultants, and equipment.
7. Applies project management methodologies and best practices as directed by senior management or that are most appropriate for the project.
8. Directs the efforts of technical resources, including contingent workers, associates and 3rd party vendor staff as appropriate.
9. Plans team member work assignments and schedules, and guides and monitors work performance.
10. Develops, manages and reviews project documentation including project plan, budget documentation and status reports.
11. Communicates project status regularly to IT management and project stakeholders. 12. Formalizes project activities and guides a project acceptance as a production system. 13. Makes recommendations regarding project resourcing requirements.
14. Participates in RFP development and vendor selection, review and management.
15. Fulfills departmental requirements by providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation or education.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.