January 5, 2016 at 5:47 pm #2929
I do hope that all is well with you!.
22nd Century Technologies, Inc. is a SBA certified 8 (a) Small Disadvantage Business with over 16 years of experience in providing IT services and solutions to Federal, State & Local government agencies. Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, 22nd Century Technologies has its Federal Practice Headquarters in Mclean, VA and presence in over 35 states across the nation. We presently have 500 plus employees, and we hire our people through the best recruiting practices followed in the industry, and ensure that all our employees have a long term career growth with us. 90% of our Revenue comes from Prime Contracts, 70% DoD and 30% Civilian Agencies. Our customers consist of and are not limited to: DoD – Air Force (7 AFBs), DLA, US Navy, US Army, DHA, 5 DoD Hospitals in Navy, Army and Air Force, Marine Corps, DLI, FBI, DHS, USDA, IRS, SEC DOT, NIH, HHS, DOI, FMC, FBI, HOR, EPA, USMS, USPS, GPO, and the Peace Corps. Company. To know more about our service offerings and additional information we strongly encourage you to visit our website http://www.tscti.com.
I would very much like to speak with you regarding this opportunity.
Please review the job description below and let me know if this position is of interest to you. If it’s not a good fit for you currently, I’d still appreciate the opportunity to cultivate a working relationship with you. In getting to know you better, and in understanding your short-term and long-term career goals, it will certainly be a mutually beneficial relationship moving forward.
Title RM – CSR- Call Center (5229571)
Location: SAN ANTONIO TX
Duration: 0-6 month(s)
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
“The Customer Service Rep receives inbound calls from customers as initial point of contact to answer questions related to HR policies, practices or to resolve issues. He/she helps the customer by answering their inquiry, resolving their problem or routing their call to a caseworker for resolution. In addition, the CSR records and tracks the issue via the case management tool from initiation through resolution. The CSR solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures. This role escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
• Assist caller to resolve question/issue by providing needing information or routing the caller to a representative that can resolve their question/issue.
• Use various tools to be able to answer calls on a First Call Clearance calls basis.
• Record and track all customer contacts using a case management tool.
• Follow through to ensure case is resolved and closed appropriately.
• Maintain appropriate level of process knowledge in order to assist callers and avoid escalation.
• Support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
Operational Excellence Responsibilities:
• Understand the customer and internal performance requirements of the processes delivered by the delivery location (as documented in the relevant process SIPOCs)
• Understand process input and output requirements and take continuous and pro-active steps to monitor and control them as appropriate to meet performance and customer requirements
• Ensure high degree of compliance to the documented processes delivered such as adhering to the defined Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Local Work Instructions (LWIs) as appropriate
• Take responsibilities to own and implement assigned process metrics collection, reporting, process risks mitigating actions, controls
• Uses and maintains (for level E only) process maps, appropriately identifying inputs, outputs, roles & responsibilities
• Participates in process risk management discussions to identify and address manageable process risks, providing input as a subject matter expert
• Participates in the implementation of the defined Visual Management Plan and continuously make improvements to realize it’s stated objectives
• Participates in team meetings (MOS) to review and plan for execution of work to help realize it’s stated objectives
• Participate in the definition of current process performance baseline metrics (as defined in Metrics Data Collection Plan) and track/report on quantifiable process improvements
• Update process documentation as appropriate and ensure adherence to the defined process change control is followed
Additional Job Details: ***
Person/persons needs to be available to work any shift between 7am – 7pm. This is not a swing or rotating shift, but the hours of the center. Upon hire candidate will have a set shift between center hours.
Primary Skill MS Windows
Thanks & Regards,
Direct : (908) 765-0002 Ext: 353
Fax No: 609-228-4044
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.